Options Available - Family Oasis/Developers Dream
This substantial 1950's family home, situated on a very generous 3,950m² of land is offered for sale for the first time in over 35 years. With a garden to admire and a large, adaptable floor plan, the home currently offers 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 lounges, and 2 sunrooms.
Situated in a highly desirable location, just minutes from both the University of Canterbury and Westfield Riccarton and within close proximity to the central city.
• Upstairs master bedroom complete with ensuite
• Four additional double bedrooms
• Separate lounge and living areas each with their own gas fire
• Renovated kitchen
• Grand entranceway
• Impressive ceiling heights
• Sizeable in ground swimming pool with access off the sunroom
• Separate laundry
• Internal access triple car garaging plus additional off street parking
• Sun-drenched, north facing site with mature garden
• Villa Maria College, St Thomas' College and Riccarton High school zones
The home and gardens are a blank canvas for your own renovation project, demolish and rebuild an award-winning home or multi-unit development project, the choice is yours.
Deadline Sale: All offers on or before 4pm Thursday 7th October 2021 (unless sold prior)
To download the property file, please copy & paste the following link: