Sunny, Renovated Home - Has to Go!
This newly renovated family home sits basking in the sun in beautiful Avonhead. It is now surplus to my owners' requirements and must be sold on or before auction day.
This fully double-glazed property is ideal for a family wanting a quality home near good schools, as well as downsizers wanting a warm, low-maintenance home with two bathrooms to ensure privacy when visitors are staying.
Features of the property include:
- Huge new kitchen with solid bench-tops and breakfast bar.
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room faces north and opens out onto sunny deck.
- Separate large lounge ideal for family movie nights.
- Fully double glazed.
- Three double bedrooms.
- Master bedroom features walk-in robe and huge luxury en-suite.
- Large new family bathroom contains shower and bath.
- Study nook in hallway ideal for homework or working from home.
- Gas hot water.
- Separate laundry.
- Permanent-material home built in the 1960s.
- Freehold 607m2 section on TC1 land.
- In zone for Russley Primary and Riccarton High School.
- A short drive from University of Canterbury.
My owners have enjoyed renovating this property immensely and are now ready for a new family to move in and enjoy it.
This property is just up the road from Crosbie Park, which offers plenty of room for children to play. It is also close to Avonhead Park and Avonhead Mall and is in zone for Russley Primary and Riccarton High. Avonhead provides quick access to the airport and major roads leading both north and south out of Christchurch.
Conjunctional sales with other agencies are welcome; please contact the listing agent for more information.
Auction Friday 27th May, 10:00am at Holmwood Auction Rooms, Ground Floor, 397 - 399 Ilam Road, Ilam (unless sold prior).